"Poch" - Mauricio Pochettino
When he joined Tottenham in 2014, no one had huge expectations, and no one could predict how historical his 5-year tenure would be. He may not have won any trophies, but football isn't all about winning silverware. He gave Spurs fans a Champions League final, he challenged for the title, and he was at the helm for one of the greatest comebacks in European history. His iconic celebration after that game will live long in the memory of ever Spurs fan. Mauricio Pochettino... Legend.
About this sweatshirt
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem